Hey all! Recently, while my family was visiting friends far away, we went into a store called A.C. Moore. I’m sure most of you know what this is, but just in case you don’t, it’s an arts and crafts store. I seriously had such a fun time looking around in there! I saw so many great things. Here’s a list of five cool things I spotted in the store. Unfortunately, I didn’t have my phone with me then, so I didn’t take any pictures. 😦
1. WEBKINZ!!! These are stuffed animals that come with an online code for the Webkinz site, where you can play games and interact with your pet. This store had a whole side of an aisle filled with the adorable stuffed animals, and they were all SO cute and cuddly! My favorites were the koala and the pink and white cat. I actually don’t really collect Webkinz anymore, because my account ran out and they are usually way too expensive…but they sure weren’t here! The little ones were $2, while the larger ones were $5! I’d never seen them so cheap.
2. Crayola Scented Markers-These were SO cool. The markers were in all kinds of different scents-blueberry muffin, key lime pie, even pepperoni pizza!! My favorites were pepperoni pizza, toasted marshmallow, and buttered popcorn. And they were only 50 cents each!
3. Bag of Craft Shells-I saw a couple of bags filled with seashells that you can use in crafts. I got really excited when I saw these, because I immediately could think of a bunch of craft projects that they’d come in handy for.
4. Rubber Bracelets-In the $1 section, I found some thick, stretchy rubber bracelets. One was pink and said “TTYL” on it, and the other was yellow and said “Life”. The pink one also had a smiley face on it, while the yellow bracelet had stars and hearts (I think) on it. They were super cute, especially the yellow one.
5. Paint Markers-These were really neat. Imagine having all the great qualities of paint-in a marker!! I would love that, because I think it would probably be a lot less messy to use these in art projects instead of actual paint.
I really hope you enjoyed reading about my favorite finds in A.C. Moore. I decided not to buy anything while we were there, but I bet I could find some of this stuff in my nearby Michaels or Jo-Ann’s craft stores…and so could you!
See you all later!