Hi everyone! Hayley is doing this 31-day blogging challenge over on her blog, and it looked like a lot of fun, so I decided to do it, too!
Here are all of the questions Hayley came up with for this challenge. She decided that it would be easiest to do these all in a month that has thirty-one days (like August, but you can really do it whenever you want–it doesn’t matter!). So that’s what I’m going to do, too. 🙂
Today, of course, is day 1, so I’m going to be listing 20 facts about myself. 🙂
1. I love dogs, koalas, and any type of baby animal. 😉
2. I can start up a conversation with virtually anyone.
3. I collect old catalogs, including American Girl! 😀
4. I have never been to Disneyland or Disney World.
5. I love dolls and stuffed animals.
6. I’ve been homeschooled for four years.
7. I love doing any type of puzzle (jigsaw, crossword, word games, anything!).
8. I prefer actual books to e-books, although I do have a Kindle e-reader. 😉
9. I love art and making things.
10. I am obsessed with bottled water. 🙂 (I just love drinking it!)
11. I love the Peanuts comic. I love it so much, in fact, that I have several Peanuts books, with just pages and pages of the comic strips. 🙂
12. Out of the fifty states, I have visited four (not counting ones that we have driven through).
13. I am a big procrastinator.
14. My least favorite chore is either vacuuming or feeding the dog (both of which I have done today 😛 ).
15. I never go anywhere without my sunglasses or my awesome purple watch.
16. I keep a journal, and have kept one since I was eight.
17. My favorite subject in school is English (and my least favorite is science).
18. My favorite kind of candy is either M&Ms, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, or Hershey bars. 🙂
19. Except for when I was a baby, I have never been sent to the hospital.
20. I LOVE FOOD! 😀
I hope you had fun learning a little bit more about me! Tomorrow, I’ll be talking about some of my favorite quotes, so stay tuned! 😉
Oh, and if you’d like to complete this blogging challenge for yourself, go here to learn more about it. 🙂