Hey everyone! Today I thought it would be fun to share my Christmas list with all of you. Yes, I’ve made it already, but hey, I knew exactly what I wanted this year (which is strange for me–usually it takes me up until around December 1 to decide what I want!), and it’s better to do it early to help ol’ Santa out, right? 😉
Anyway, here’s what I’m asking for this year for Christmas:
1. Barbie Kelly Club Dolls–You know the mini Chelsea (or Kelly) Barbie dolls in the stores? The ones that are dressed up in summer or Christmas or Halloween outfits? Well, back in the early 2000s there were similar dolls, except they were a little smaller and were called “Kelly Club” dolls. According to my mom, I had some of them when I was really little. I remember that some of them stuck around for a LONG time (my sister and I used to use them in the bathtub!), and they were super cute and fun to play with! Recently I found a neat website called L’il Friends of Kelly that shows you all the different types of Kelly dolls that have been sold over the years, including the Kelly Club dolls. I looked at the Kelly Club dolls and realized how adorable the dolls were, and how much fun it would be to collect them, play with them, and (of course) do photoshoots with them! 🙂 So, I decided to put them on my Christmas list. 🙂
2. Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Gift of Christmas Book-I’m sure most of you have heard of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books, but just in case you haven’t, they are books that contain little, inspirational stories in them. 🙂 The Christmas-themed books are my favorite, and I’ve had my eye on this one for a while.
3. The Waltons Season 3 DVD–I’ve been watching this show for a couple of years now, but over the summer was when I really got hooked on it. I was thinking about asking for one of the seasons on DVD for Christmas, and when I was looking up all of the episodes online, season 3 seemed like it would be a good choice.
4. Mary Engelbreit 2016 Day by Day Calendar–I love Mary Engelbreit’s cheerful, whimsical artwork. I’ve been getting her calendars every year for about five years, and I really enjoy ripping off the pages each day and seeing a new little drawing. I keep my favorites for each month tacked up on my bulletin board. 😉
5. Surprises!-Who doesn’t love surprises, especially at Christmas? Usually the stuff that falls under this category are things like cute clothes, jewelry, fun stuff I forgot I wanted (because Santa knows everything 🙂 ), etc.
Well, that’s my 2015 Christmas list! 🙂 I hope you had fun reading through it. Now what I want to know is…what do you want for Christmas (or Hanukkah, if you happen to be Jewish?) 😉