I was nominated by K.A. for the Infinity Dreams Award! Thanks for the nomination, K.A.! 🙂 Here’s how it works:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you
-Tell us 11 facts about yourself
-Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
-Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
Okay, here goes! 🙂
1. I have never been out of the United States.
2. I hope to someday work at the Disney Store. 😉
3. My sister is getting me the latest For King & Country album for Christmas (not the special edition one, just the regular one…I think. 😉 ).
4. I’ve just started reading the A Life of Faith “Millie” books. (I’m on chapter 6 of the first book in the series!)
5. I’m listening to Christmas music on the radio right now. The song playing is Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. 🙂
6. I’m saving up money to buy the Nikon Coolpix L840 (in red!!). So far I have about $70! 🙂
7. I am chewing strawberry-citrus gum at the moment.
8. Last night I had a dream involving Veggie Tales and the Newsboys. (random, I know. :P)
9. I slept until 9:30 this morning. (Usually I have to get up at seven, but we don’t have school this week or next week because of Christmas. 😉 )
10. I had a Krispy Kreme glazed donut for breakfast.
11. One time my dad, sister and I went to Krispy Kreme and our car broke down in the parking lot. So we stayed at Krispy Kreme and ate donuts until the mechanic came to fix the car. 😉 It was very fun. 😉
Now here are the questions K.A. asked me:
What’s your favorite color?
Purple! 🙂 But I also like pink, blue, and yellow. 🙂
Do you know what the Triple Crown is?
No, but judging from the picture you put up on your last blog post, I’m going to guess that it’s some sort of horse competition. 🙂
Do you have any animals?
Yes, one dog named Gracie.
What is one animal, that you have NEVER seen before?
A walrus! 😀 That was the first animal that popped in my head. XD
And anyone else who would like this award!! 🙂
Here are the questions for my nominees:
-Do you like to chew gum?
-What are some of your family’s Christmas traditions?
-What is your least favorite chore?
-Are you more of a winter person, or a summer person?