Hey everyone! Remember when I posted my Christmas wishlist? Well, today, we’re going to go back, take a look at it, and see if I got anything I asked for for Christmas! (I will say that you’ll be pleased. 😉 )
1. Kelly Club dolls-YES, I got two of them! Reindeer Chelsie (who I really wanted) and Veterinarian Jenny. Jenny was a total surprise, and I wanted to be surprised so I am very happy to have her! Both girls are super adorable and I am having a lot of fun playing around with them.
Here they are!! 🙂 (Sorry for the bad quality picture, I took this with my tablet camera. ;} )
2. Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Gift of Christmas book-I did receive this! 🙂 The book is really great and is filled with so many fun, Christmas-y stories. Some of the stories are really funny, too—like the one about the woman who received what she thought was a scarf from her sister…only to find out years later that it was actually a table runner. XD (And she got several compliments on this so-called scarf, too!) It’s a really awesome book. 🙂
3. The Waltons Season 3 DVD-I did not get this, but I honestly don’t care. I only put it on my list as kind of a “just-in-case” thing, and it wasn’t even in the top three gifts that I wanted. 😉
4. Mary Engelbreit 2016 Calendar-A couple of weeks before Christmas, I changed my mind about asking for this calendar. The reason was because I remembered that a few years ago, I had a Peanuts day-by-day calendar, with a comic strip for each day. I really enjoyed that calendar, so I thought I would ask for this year’s Peanuts calendar instead. I am so glad I did! I’ve really been having fun reading every day’s strip. This weekend’s really made me smile:
5. Surprises-I got many fun surprises, including two super cozy sweatshirts (one of which I am wearing right now!!), a few pairs of fun earrings, a book about the Peanuts TV specials, and more! And of course I got some delicious candy (but I’ve eaten it all up! :P)
In all, I had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you all did too! I am so blessed and grateful to have received so many great things. 🙂
See you all later!